The features overview shows widgets with search results under various viewing options on a single page
Here you can see:
* the number of results obtained in the exact wordform search mode
* the number of results obtained in the lemma and tags search mode
* the main grammatical and semantic characteristics of the query words
*the words that are most often found in combination with query words (collocations)
* the types of texts searched
* the distribution of the search results by year
* the poem with the query words, selected from the poetry corpus
You will see the number of the examples found and explore the tips for the selected search results viewing options.
If needed, you can switch from the feature overview to the full search results page, or else refine your query in the full scale search form.
If your query yields no results, you will see an explanation as to why this might have happened.
The Features overview includes the most commonly used search types. As new functions become available, new learning widgets for all corpora will appear